Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What a funny picture what about you?

  
Crocodile
  Crocodile
There was a piece of food that was still in the mouth of the alligator!
What a funny picture!
The biggest crocodile!

biggest crocodile
  biggest crocodile
Have a look at the biggest crocodile!
I don’t know what it eat to be the biggest crocodile in the world? That’s impressive!
Hungry crocodiles…

crocodiles
  crocodiles
Hum… With hungry crocodiles in the lake, do you think the animal will still want to go drink the water?
It depends just how thirsty it is I guess…
Funny animal!
Geez, I really wonder what it this funny animal. Do you think it really exists, or is it just a fake picture? If it really does exists though, I really would not like to see one in front of me, except maybe in a zoo.It looks like a hybrid between a crocodile and another animal…

funny animal
  funny animal
If you know the name of this funny animal, please leave the answer in the comments below, I would really like to know.
Water Crocodile

water crocodile
  water crocodile

No comments:

Post a Comment